Due to the welcomed overflow of support for the 2020 Momentum gsport finalists, the gsport website experienced a few technical difficulties. Do not worry though, to make-up for this down-time the gsport team and Momentum have decided to extend the voting deadline from 6pm to midnight on the 10th of August!
gsport is grateful to the public for the incredible support for the finalists. Over 14000 votes have been received to date.
You can vote for your favourite women in sport on www.gsport.co.za/voting
The awards are scheduled for the 31st of August.
Guidelines to Note for #gsport15 Voting
Voting is as Easy as 1-2-3:
- Visit https://gsport.co.za, click on Vote Now
2. Register by email, or automatically via Facebook (Just click the icon)
3. Login to earn your points, and start voting to support your Finalists!
Please Note: If you are registering a new gsport membership using your email address (instead of your Facebook profile), please be sure to activate your registration by clicking on the link in the email sent to you (or copy and paste the link into your browser) – Only then will you receive your points for logging in, and be able to vote.
Also, members are required to log OUT before logging BACK IN to earn daily login points.
- Membership is freely available to anyone (Strictly 1 gsport membership per person)
2. A member gains 3 points daily for logging in
3. The 3 daily points must be used to vote in 3 different voting categories
4. More votes can be earned by meeting Achievements (Details below)
5. A member must have at least 4 points to vote in the same category twice a day
6. No matter how many points you’ve earned, you cannot vote more than twice in the same category per day
How to Gain Bonus Points to Vote More Every Day:
Gain 1 Point for Registering as a Member on gsport
Receive 3 Points Each Day for Logging In
Follow a gsport Member and Collect 1 Point (max. 5 points per day)
Earn 5 Points per Approved Blog: Topic: 2020 gsport Awards Finalists and why an Awards platform is necessary to support South African women in sport (250 words minimum) (Must include a rights-free photo)
Comment on an Article, gain 1 Point (max. 5 points per day)