Dear Valued Community Member,
As the coronavirus pandemic continues to rise and, in the process, affect our communities and work, we at gsport can assure you that we are committed to keep you informed during this period.
Several key sporting events around the world have suspended tournaments until further notice, including:
- Cricket Australia suspended their tour to South Africa;
- Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) and the International Tennis Federation (ITF) announced a six-week suspension of tournaments;
- The Spanish Rugby Federation suspended games scheduled for the next two weeks. Springbok Women’s captain, Babalwa Latsha, is signed to Eibar Women’s Rugby Club;
- World Surf League cancels all events in March;
- HSBC World Rugby Sevens Challenger Series postponed.
There will be further updates on the Summer Olympics in Tokyo that is scheduled to take place from 24 July – 9 August 2020.
In the meantime, we will continue to keep all our platforms updated and would like to encourage you to keep blogging at www.gsport.co.za.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can use this period to provide you with all necessary information, please contact [email protected].
Keep safe and healthy,
Photo 1 Caption: The gsport Team aims to keep the community up to date as the coronavirus pandemic continues to rise and, in the process, affect our communities and work. Photo: Pixabay