With 3 days left to vote for your favourite woman in sport, we would like to extend our gratitude to the public for your unprecedented support for the 2020 Momentum gsport Awards Finalists.
Voting began on Saturday, 1 August 2020, and to date over 14 000 votes have been cast across the categories.
The interest in voting has elevated the coverage of the #gsport15 Awards campaign as women in sport unapologetically own their success.
Quick comparison of how interest in voting has shot up since last year’s awards as women in sport unapologetically own their success during the #gsport15 campaign 🔥🔥🔥 #SheOwnsHerSuccess pic.twitter.com/kH3NY56Wwh
Important Announcement on Voting
On Wednesday, 5 August, the results of votes in each individual category were turned “dark”.
This meaning that finalists who are reaching ahead and those who are falling behind will be a secret that gsport carries until the night of unveiling winners on Monday, 31 August 2020.
You can still vote for your favourite women in sport (https://gsport.co.za/voting/) until the 10th of August.
Guidelines to Note for #gsport15 Voting
Voting is as Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Visit https://gsport.co.za, click on Vote Now
2. Register by email, or automatically via Facebook (Just click the icon)
3. Login to earn your points, and start voting to support your Finalists!
Please Note: If you are registering a new gsport membership using your email address (instead of your Facebook profile), please be sure to activate your registration by clicking on the link in the email sent to you (or copy and paste the link into your browser) – Only then will you receive your points for logging in, and be able to vote.
1. Membership is freely available to anyone (Strictly 1 gsport membership per person)
2. A member gains 3 points daily for logging in
3. The 3 daily points must be used to vote in 3 different voting categories
4. More votes can be earned by meeting Achievements (Details below)
5. A member must have at least 4 points to vote in the same category twice a day
6. No matter how many points you’ve earned, you cannot vote more than twice in the same category per day
How to Gain Bonus Points to Vote More Every Day:
Gain 1 Point for Registering as a Member on gsport
Receive 3 Points Each Day for Logging In
Follow a gsport Member and Collect 1 Point (max. 5 points per day)
Earn 5 Points per Approved Blog: Topic: 2020 gsport Awards Finalists and why an Awards platform is necessary to support South African women in sport (250 words minimum) (Must include a rights-free photo)
Comment on an Article, gain 1 Point (max. 5 points per day)